Internship Marketing and Communication
INTERNSHIP BEGIN-MID 2020
Are you an enthusiastic digital marketeer who likes to work on challenging projects and really wants to take steps in your development?
Our projects are very diverse, but they share one common factor: they reinforce a brand with moving images. Could be to explain a product, service or process, or maybe a commercial or a complete audio visual identity. We do this through motion graphics, 3D animation and film, or we put together a perfect combination that suits the customer’s needs.
During your internship you will be fully involved in the production process. You will be involved during the projects to think strategically about the rollout of the videos that we produce for our customers. In this way you think about the (social) platforms where the videos end up and how we can best approach and address the target group.
You will present your concepts and strategy to your colleagues or our customers and we will guide you in the areas where you need it. During your internship you can indicate yourself what you want to learn and not yet mastered, so that we can make room for this within the projects.
In addition to strategic thinking, you are also (jointly) responsible for the marketing calendar and expressions of our studio itself.
ABOUT STUDIO ANALOOG
In ten years we’ve grown into the most prominent motion graphics studio of Rotterdam. Our animations are always custom made and we work on different projects but everytime with the target audience as our main focus. This way we strengthen brands and companies with movement. Amongst our clients you’ll find organisations such as NS, Gemeente Rotterdam, REV’IT!, Pathé Thuis en Rotterdam AHOY. As a small studio we maintain a unique corporate culture where you’re opinion counts just as much. We like to work in a relaxed, personal and informal environment and inspire each other everyday with the latest in films, art, games and gadgets.
- you follow a relevant HBO education, for example marketing, communication, journalism
- you are constantly working on trends and developments in the field of digital marketing
- you are a strong communicator
- you can write catchy and inspiring texts
- You master the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- you can properly substantiate your concepts and strategy
- you are conceptually strong
- you like to bite into unknown subjects
- knowledge of Photoshop / Illustrator is an advantage
- you are sharp and focused
- you have an independent and curious attitude
- you are ambitious
- you persevere and have a strong self-dissolving capacity
- You are stubborn but you can also handle feedback
We offer you the opportunity to expand your skill set and to be part of our team. You’ll work on projects from beginning to end. Sure, we’ll reward you for your efforts with a nice internship compensation. But above all, we’ll do our utmost to ensure that you experience a diverse, educational and cool internship with us!
Fill in the form below and show us what you can do. Don’t forget to include your resume and motivation. We’d love to hear from you!
N.B. Agency inquiries for this vacancy are not welcome.