Job Digital Producer
We’re offering a full time position to an ambitious digital producer! Would you like to work on challenging projects and contribute to the development of our studio? Then maybe you’re our new producer!
As digital producer you’ll guide the process from project enquiry to final release and act as the main contact for our internal organisation and our clients. You’re an enthusiastic and driven person with great communicative skills. You’ll make sure our clients will receive their product with our signature quality and within the time limits. Beside this you’re also looking for ways to further improve yourself.
You work independently and manage contacts with new and existing accounts, convince everyone with your pleasant personality and realise up- and cross-selling in a natural way. Our clients trust you and think of you as a great conversational partner. You’re also a perfect representation of the studio.
Additionally you’ll process incoming project enquiries and work on acquiring new clients. You sense opportunities for Studio Analoog and make sure we as a studio grap those! You have a wide interest and know how to make complex topics understandable, all whilst inspiring everyone with your enthusiasm and resolving abilities. And finally you’ll keep our website and social media channels up to date by managing a marketing planning.
ABOUT STUDIO ANALOOG
In ten years we’ve grown into the most prominent motion graphics studio of Rotterdam. Our animations are always custom made and we work on different projects but everytime with the target audience as our main focus. This way we strengthen brands and companies with movement. Amongst our clients you’ll find organisations such as NS, Gemeente Rotterdam, REV’IT!, Pathé Thuis en Rotterdam AHOY. As a small studio we maintain a unique corporate culture where you’re opinion counts just as much. We like to work in a relaxed, personal and informal environment and inspire each other everyday with the latest in films, art, games and gadgets.
- you have a relevant education with at least HBO level
- you have at least two years of experience managing digital (animation) projects at junior or medior level
- you’re a social person
- you write texts easily
- you’re fluent in Dutch, speech and text
- you have excellent English communication skills, both speech and text
- you’re enthusiastic and think in solutions
- you’ve a keen sense of detail
- you’re eager to learn and want to develop yourself
- you can easily spot new opportunities and like to follow the latest developments closely
- you’re confident and enjoy carrying responsibility
- you like structure, excel in ‘multitasking’ and are stress resistant
- experience in guiding online- and social media displays is a bonus
- experience in audiovisual or animation sector is a bonus
We offer excellent primary and secondary terms of employment and a responsible position within a creative, dynamic and informal working environment. You’ll get an office with enthusiastic coworkers. a laptop, compensation for traveling expenses, Headspace and Spotify account and the possibility to further develop yourself with the help of training and courses.
Fill in the form below and show us what you can do. Don’t forget to include your resume and motivation. We’d love to hear from you!
N.B. Agency inquiries for this vacancy are not welcome.