Job Digital Producer
FULLTIME JOB // Digital Producer
You’re an enthusiastic and motivated person with excellent communication skills. Developing and leading interesting projects, and keeping those projects on track, is something you live for. When it comes to attracting new customers and gathering new applications, you’re a pro.
As a digital producer for Studio Analoog, you’ll work actively with animation projects and bring structure to the implementation. You can see when issues need to be escalated, and are ready to alert those responsible and suggest possible solutions. You have a way with pleasant persuasion and inspire your colleagues with your enthusiasm and resolve.
You’re also working on the progress of new clients and business opportunities. Specifically, it’s your task to monitor the quality, appointments, deadlines and budgets of the clients you manage. You’ll be the main contact point for your direct colleagues as well as for our customers. From an operational standpoint you’re responsible for your own projects. It’s also your task to manage our various forms of communication, including keeping the Studio Analoog website up to date and staying on top of our various forms of social media.
In your role as digital producer you interact independently with new and existing accounts, convince people with your winning personality and, of course, realise up- and cross-selling. Our customers see you as the sturdy rock of the company, and your direct colleagues see that you can keep your head cool. We have delivered amazing projects for Pathé Thuis, 538, NS, Rotterdam Ahoy, Arcadis en Gemeente Rotterdam.
Here are the qualities we’d like in a Digital Producer:
- At least 1 year of proven experience with managing digital projects at junior or medior level.
- Fluent in both Dutch and English, with strong verbal and written skills
- Enthusiastic and solutions-oriented
- Eager to learn and grow within the position
- Can see new opportunities easily and follow new developments closely
- Enjoy carrying responsibility, but prefer to work in the background
- Appreciate structure, excel in ‘multitasking’ and are stress resistant
- Have excellent knowledge of online and social media
- Experience in the audio visual or animation industry is an advantage
- Have relevant education at least HBO level
Studio Analoog can offer you an excellent salary and benefits. Sure, this is a responsible position, but you’d be working within a creative, dynamic and informal working environment with enthusiastic and appreciative colleagues.
Complete the form below, and remember to include your current CV and motivation letter. Come on, show us what you can do!
N.B. Agency inquiries for this vacancy are not welcome.