Job Motion Graphics Designer
Are you an experienced and great Motion Graphics Designer looking for a full time position as part of an engaging team to work on cool projects together?
We assume you like to stay up-to-date concerning 2D design and motion graphics. You like to explore and do research to let yourself get inspired everyday. But most of all: you enjoy your profession and in turn inspire the people around you.
Our clients differ a lot from each other and they all have their own preferences. Our job is to deliver a product that will make not only us, but also the client very proud. Beside this we also work on our own personal projects and dailies. This offers the possibility to research new techniques and present them to the rest of the team to blow their minds!
Every project is treated as a unique course, in which you’ll be able to challenge yourself as a designer and animator. As part of our team you’ll advice the client and contribute to the complete design process. This all starts with a solid concept and pleasant designs which lead to the final product that corresponds exactly with our clients wishes.
ABOUT STUDIO ANALOOG
In ten years we’ve grown into the most prominent motion graphics studio of Rotterdam. Our animations are always custom made and we work on different projects but everytime with the target audience as our main focus. This way we strengthen brands and companies with movement. Amongst our clients you’ll find organisations such as NS, Gemeente Rotterdam, REV’IT!, Pathé Thuis en Rotterdam AHOY. As a small studio we maintain a unique corporate culture where you’re opinion counts just as much. We like to work in a relaxed, personal and informal environment and inspire each other everyday with the latest in films, art, games and gadgets.
- you’ve completed a relevant HBO education
- you’re a good designer
- you have a strong knack for concepting
- understanding complex questions isn’t a problem
- you know how to create a smooth animation
- you’ve forgotten the first time you booted After Effects
- you’ve got good knowledge of the other Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- you know how to composit and color grade footage
- you’re focussed, alert and know how to handle stress
- you’re able to work independent
- you’re also able to work in a team and guide team members
- you’ve got ambition
- you’ve got experience working with clients
- you’re thoughtful and representative
- experience with 3D animation would be a bonus
We offer the possibility to grow and expand your skills as part of our team. You’ll work on projects from start to finish and will be compensated depending on your experience. But above all we’ll make sure you’ll have a great, varied and inspiring time in our team.
Fill in the form below and show us what you can do. Don’t forget to include your resume, motivation and portfolio. We’d love to hear from you!
N.B. Agency inquiries for this vacancy are not welcome.